Classics & Fresh Starts
Add hardwood smoked bacon, all natural sausage links or patties, or applewood smoked ham $2.50 / sub fresh cut seasonal fruit for house potatoes or baked beans $0.99
Fuller’s Sugarhouse, Lancaster NH
We love all of our local partners, but our partnership with Fuller’s Sugarhouse is definitely the sweetest! You can upgrade to real maple syrup from New Hampshire’s very own trees for $1.75.
Skillets & Scramblers - Toast Available
Made with 3 free range eggs and served with toast
Skillet - served over house potatoes
Scrambler - served with a side of house potatoes or baked beans.
Eggcellent Omelets - Toast Available
Omelets are made with 3 free range eggs, and served with house potatoes or baked beans and choice of toast.
Oink! Please note that our House Potatoes are not vegetarian.
2 poached eggs & hollandaise, served with house potatoes or baked beans. Can be made gluten-free by substituting gluten-free hollandaise & grilled gluten-free toast.
Breakfast Sandwiches - Toast Available
Breakfast you can eat with your hands. All of our breakfast sandwiches can be made gluten-free by substituting a gluten-free wrap or bread.
Tucker's Specalties - Toast Available
Tucker's Pledge to Eggcellence
1) Most importantly, our eggs will all come from small family farms. That’s a promise.
2) We love our local farmers! We will always look to grow and strengthen our partnerships with local egg farms.
3) Live Free! Our eggs will always come from free range hens.
4) We will only purchase eggs from farmers who use humane practices in the care of their animals, especially hens.
5) Our eggs will never come from farmers who use antibiotics, added hormones, or pesticides.
Breakfast Side Orders
Consuming raw or undercooked meats or eggs may increase your risk of foodborne illness. Please make your server aware of any allergies.