OPERATION GOOD EATS FOR GREAT PEOPLE
The Operation Good Eats for Great People initiative was created in April of 2020 as a way to spread positivity and give back together during a time when our community needed it most. We invite you to get involved and help us brighten some days together! We are dedicating two days each month to provide lunch for approximately 150 great people and give back through Operation Good Eats for Great People. We know there are countless groups of great people doing incredible things in our communities. With your help, we're hoping to seek out these great people and express our gratitude to them, starting with a great lunch from Tucker's.
How It Works:
- Nominate a group of great people you would like to bring a Tucker's lunch to by filling out the survey below.
- If chosen, we will reach out to you to discuss the details of the donation, including a pick-up date and time.
- Please understand that we will strive to connect with as many groups as possible! All submissions will be kept on file. Although we wish we could choose every incredible organization at once, it will take time to connect with all of these great people. If your submission is not chosen during a particular month, please know that it will be considered for future donations.
- Donations are typically prepared for pick-up Monday-Friday, between 10am-12pm.
- Lunches are individually boxed and consist of a wrap, chips, pickle, and dessert. We have a variety of wraps to choose from including our Club, Veggie Caprese, West Coast Club, and Cape Cranberry Chicken.